Farm Food that's EZ
Write a review
- 1 Can Large Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cheese Slices
- 8 Eggs
- 1# Pork Sausage
- Slice Pork Sausage into patties: Fry
- Roll out each biscuit.
- Place 1/2 slice of Cheese on biscuit.
- Place Pork sausage patty on cheese
- Scramble eggs and add to pork
- Wrap up Biscuit around cheese, sausage and eggs.
- Flip over, place on sheet pan and back at 350 for 20 mins
- Great Wrap which stays warm for hours in the field. EZ to eat! I made pattys (don't fall out so easy while eating...or you can scramble all together to save MORE time...I am all about the time:)
The Farmerette http://www.thefarmerette.com/